I took my truck in for a tire repair.Of course they coudn't fix the tire even though the puncture was inside the tire tread.

Then when I go to pick up my truck, they tell me they stripped one of my luggs and I will need to take it to another place to get the lugg fixed.. This on top of charging me $40.00 to rotate and balance my tires. No offer of any kind of refund or a discount for another tire, just sorry about your luck, now go get your lugg fixed.. This is the Discount Tire Store located on Sheldon Road in Channelview.

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WILL SCREW UP YOUR CAR OR TRUCK.. And they won't even try to make it right. Just sorry we screwed up your truck.

Now go get it fixed..I WILL NEVER EVER USE THIS SHOP AGAIN..

Had an Experience with Discount Tire Centers?

Comments

Was your tire driven on while it was low on air pressure?If so, quite possibly there was more damage to the inside sidewalls which would render the tire unrepairable.

Also, if the puncture was too large it could not be fixed safely.

As far as your stud- if it stripped COMING OFF- your problem, or better yet the last to install the tire.Stripped going ON- Their problem as it was installed wrong.

I've been in the Tire Business over 30 years and know what to look for.